SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Friday 29 January 2010

Another Friday

Have begun the scrapbook I am going to make for my grandson who turns 18 this year  -my neighbour is doing one for her grandaughter so we got together on Thursday night and made a start. Or rather I made a start as she has been more productive than me!! Still 2 pages done and more pixs printed off for next week. It is good to have a scrap buddy again since my crop ceased to run.

I have been looking at some of the videos from CHA 2010 and caught sight of the new Tim Holtz products. Really looking forward to getting the sissix dies he has designed - they are great.

It has turned really cold again brrrr!!!!  I am currently waiting for my new cricut cartridge from Custom Crops so hopefully they will soon arrive although one is back ordered so maybe a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome