SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 10 January 2010

Happy New Year

Posted on 10/01/2010 00:23:36


Hope you all had a good christmas and new year break. I;m hoping tis year will be better as I haven;t been in a good place for a whild.

I have spent today sorting out photos for my next scrapbook, My grandson turns 18 later this year and I am doing a scrapbook for his birthday.

Also got to grip with the cricut eventually and now enjoying playing with it + bought the Plantin cartridge to play with from Customcrops in th US - hey are very good to deal with and their prices are good too. They have some videos on their site too with some good demos.

I''m thinking of getting the Storybook cartridge next.

Another challenge for this year is to try and make this blog more intersting so if anyone out there has any tips they can give they will be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome