SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 24 May 2010

Had to do it!

Well I have made the leap and ordered a cricut gypsy - got a good deal from craft superstore. It will be a better way to spend my time on the train when I visit relatives as I should be able to design cards etc to cut when I get back to the cricut. Also bought 2 of Tim Holtz new dies the birdcage is so fab. I cut out some in balsa wood and am going to make a mobile. I will post it when finished.

Still trying to sort out my stash but now have a better idea of what I want to keep and what to let go - so some progress. However it is some job although probably don't need to tell anyone that as I am sutre most crafters have to deal with this situation at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome