SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 25 January 2011

nice and not so nice suprise in the post!

Had ordered a two sissix dies, ranger sticky back canvas and 100 sheets of bazill from qvc craft day 22-1-2011  and today my parcels were delivered by the courier - hurrah! Opened them up and the dies were great  as was the the bazill BUT no sticky back plastic but grungeboard instead. Normally I'd have loved a Tim Holtz product but was so looking forward to getting the canvas as I had plans for it. Anyway phoned qvc customer service and the guy was v apologetic but sadly no more canvas left in stock and I can only send back the wrong package - I was not a happy bunny - still not much I could do! So just ate some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome