SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 26 February 2011

challenge -mardi gras

Well managed a card at last today! Here is my entry for the Mardi Gras challenge on Creations by Gill blog. I used a stamp by Judikins - embossed with gold and then coloured with green, purple and gold mica powders. Used purple holographic card to mat and then used a pale green card embossed with fiskars feathers plate. Decorated with red feathers and glitter and purple gems. Edge of card embossed with gold ppwder using versamark

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is a lovely card and a great interpretation on my Mardi Gras challenge - thank you for taking part and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your Mardi Gras mask card Bea, its smashing, hope ur enjoying the challenges
    Hugs, Vick
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea

    I'm Lisa, I'm on the Creations By Gill M Design Team.

    Your card is really nice. I personally find masks quite scary, think it's the no eyes or expression-less faces! I do really like the design on the mask you've done and it fits in well with the mardis gras theme.

    Well done, keep up the good work!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome