SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 13 February 2011

new challenge for sweet stamping - love bugs

Well here is my entry for this weeks challenge - which had to include bugs so thought I'd feature an old bug stamp from ek success. I bought it when I did some demoing for Kuretake.
I have used :
Bazill CRD
mirri crd
Stamp as above
chalk ink - for image and edged card
sakura glaze pen [ for bug body]
ribbon
sissix flower embossing folder - inked some of the embossed image
petaloo flowers - inked with the chalk ink to go with stamed bug image.
Anyway hope you like it. I love these bugs
This is the first time I have used my ottlite - certainly makes a difference

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bea, Well I'm glad to say your card was worth the effort. You linked to the large photo rather than your blog post so I couldn't leave a comment. Anyway thank goodness for google, I found you & here I am. Although with my rambling you're maybe wishing I hadn't found you!!! Your card is very pretty, I love the colours & your embossed background is great. Love the corners too. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card love the layout, it's very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome