SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 13 March 2011

Less is More challenge entry

Finally got this finished - spent 2 hrs this morning watching Barbara Gray - of Clarity Stamps on C&C - she is amazing and certainly inspires me.

This weeks theme was 'off the page' so have come up with this using an Anna Griffin stamp that I have not used before although had it for ages. Her stamps are very elegant and I really should use them more.
I have used:
  • Anna griffin border stamp
  • cocoa memento ink
  • denim blue promarker
  • kanban sentiment stamp
  • scor it board
Off to see the other entries

16 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Bea. I love the stamps you have used.
    thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I watched Barbara Gray this morning too. I could watch her all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea
    Our extra criteria this week is no scored lines
    Accept yours is very subtle I did have ti enlarge to see them

    the design is FAB, thanks for joining us
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bea.Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leaving a comment.
    Your card is so elegant, i love your stamp, the color is so sweet.Good job
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very elegant card, I love it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simply delightful

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful stamped image Bea and the colours are very subtle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...I love the blue and brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely image which works well across the page, but it looks to me as though you've sneaked some scored lines in too which was taboo this week!
    Thanks for joining us and we'll see you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a very classy image! I love brown and blue together too - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love that stamp.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beuatiful card the colours you've chosen enhance the image perfectly.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. super card, lovely colours!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome