SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Friday 6 May 2011

busy making cupcake cases for a friend's event

Have been under the weather this week so not much crafting has been done although I did promise to make cupcake cases for a friend for an event she is involved in so my first draft of them eventually got done today. If she likes these then what goes into them will need to be decided - another challenge!

I used mountboard and stamped a motif repeatedly on them using a La Blanche stamp and versamark then embossed with C&C embossing powder I found in a drawer. Then used faux gems, card candy and black striped organza ribbon. The ribbon wa ssued to fasten the cupcake holders together then finished in a hanging loop with matching mini brads. The cupcake case die is by Eileen Hull for sissix and a favourite die of mine.

1 comment:

  1. They look adorable to me. I hope your friend liked them! And it's been a few days so I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome