SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Saturday 30 July 2011

Had a great day out on Friday!

Hi all -I took the plunge and travelled to Sedgefield on Friday - well stayed over in Newton Aycliffe on Thursday night so I would get there on time. What for? A workshop with Barbara Gray {Clarity Stamps for the uninitiated}. Well what a great day and well worth the journey. I met some lovely people especially Annette, the co tutor,  and her husband who so kindly gave me a lift to the station so I wouldn't have to leave early to get my train. We learnt a lot and now I am home I can take some time to think about what went well for me and what I need to work at. Also got some lovely stamps and ink pads to add to my stash!! well who wouldn't? I wasn't the only one travelling a distance - there was a lady from Glasgow and one from Carlisle - not sure if there was anyone from further afield.

Before I went I got up to date with the next RAK so I could get it posted good and early when I get my partner from GillMDesigns - here is a preview minus the insert.

The theme this time was a shaped card - not square or rectangle - so I have used a handbag template, stamped and embossed on gold card and vellum. Used a martha stewart punch, fiskars corner punch and
ribbons. Also used pearl embellishments for clasp and end of handles.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you had a nice time and look at that awesome creation... love, love, love it to bits. So pretty!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome