SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 10 July 2011

Trying something new!

Found a new show briefly " Jewellery maker" on freeview it seems to have disappeared again but it got me back to having a go at jewellery making something I had been involved in about 5/6 yrs ago. I forgot how much fun it could be so ordered myself some semi pecious beads and made a couple of bits - one of which, the agate set, I have worn loads because it goes with most of my cloths.

The darker set is made with grey agate and fire agate  and  the green/white set from green agate with white jade.


1 comment:

  1. So creative, Bea! Semi precious stones always look great. How impressive to create your very own jewellery. And it is simply lovely.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome