SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 18 March 2012

LiM 59 - theme Masking

hi fellow bloggers - another week and another LiM challenge - this week it is to use the masking technique. So I have decided to go for a graduation theme as my first attempt with flowers in a wheelbaroow was not a success lol!. I have used: -

  •  two orphan stamps  - cap and laurel and scroll
  • black arcival ink
  • kuretake silver pen
  • kuretake vellum writer - black
I stamped the  cap and laurel image first then masked that and stamped the scroll.
As I have lost my little sentiments stamp I hand wrote the well done with the vellum writer then underlined with the silver pen. All one layer without an embossing line so a change for me. Need to clean the stamps now!

5 comments:

  1. Hola Bea, beautiful card, and grea msking, well done!!!i love your stamps.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would look great with a little colour too Bea.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of stamps, they work well together. Great card.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ig have coloured the cap and or diploma I thin, but super nevertheless
    I was itching to clean those stamps lol
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card; clever masking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome