SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 4 March 2012

St Patrick's Day

Hi fellow bloggers - it will soon be St Patrick's day and there has been quite a selection of projects high;ighted on the tatertots and jello blog. I decided to make my friend a card as I don't see her often as she lives a long way from me and I can take the opportunity to pop in a catch up letter.
I have used mainly dies for this one and handcut the stem:

  • Creata heart die out of nested set [smallest size]
  • Large Rectangles from Spellbinders
  • Centura Pearl card - Ivory
  • Green pearl card
  • Kay&Co backing paper
  • spiiral punch
  • organza ribbon
  • Zig pen

5 comments:

  1. oh this is one really beautiful card Hun just love this hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful St. Patrick's Day card!! So pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Bea, thank oyu for your commentÑD
    Beautiful st. Patrick day card, 17 march is my birthday:D, fantastic clover.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Bea Hun,this is one really gorgeous ST Patrick,day card,just love this,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome