SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 17 June 2012

a sizzix home project

hi fellow bloggers

I have been using my sizzix dies to make some lavender sachets for my wardrobe - I bought some dried lavender and fat quarters from Hobby craft to make them and some toning ribbon. I made inner sachets for the lavender filling from some old muslin  and then covered with the lilac fat quarter material aftr adding a small amount of wadding. I used lilac thread to blanket stitch tound the outside. One down three more to go.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea Bea, love the material you've used.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Hun this is such a fantastic idea just love this too bits,stunning,hun hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea, Bea!! The material is so pretty and I love lavender!! I'm going to scraplift this idea from you for my closet :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa I am verty honoured. They are now all hanging in my wardrobe smelling great.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome