SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Letter card

Hi fellow bloggers - I have so much crafting to catch up on!!
I made a letter card for a friend this time as I had some news to share and thought this would be a nice way to do it.

I used cream card for a more vintage look as I had stamped and triple embossed the image [old free stamp from craft stamper magazine] to give a more aged look without too much distressing. It was matted onto moss green lattice frame from spellbinders and then I used the card builder set to make additional mats. The image was coloured in before being embossed. The pale cream ribbon [from paper chase] and caramel ribbon [from Mei flower crafts] finished off the framed image.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this. Such a sweet image and the lattice work frame looks lovely - matches the ribbon so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the image of the friends!! The Spellbinders lattice frame looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea,
    Great card, love the colours and that SB frame.

    I take it you life in Scotland if you visit the show at the SECC.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome