SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Back in Blogland

Hi fellow bloggers
Here is my first batch of christmas cards

I have started on my christmas cards as have a few days off. This is stamped with a stampendous stamp that I have had for years. The centre of the poinsettias is puff paint for some dimension. The sentiment is on a spellbinders circle diecut backed with a dlites medallion diecut. The card is edged with the ink used for the poinsettia - Rangers distress ink - 
worn lipstick. The sentiment is inked with Pesto adirondak ink.

 These two sets are stamped with a cardio stamp set I have had for about 6 years. The maroon ribbon is from Mei crafts. the gems are from a set I got from Docrafts and the sentiments are peel offs which I have also had for ages and never used. The inks used are all Rangers distressed inks. Some have been embossed with my Scorit. The envelopes have a small image on the flap to match the wreath.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards, Bea!
    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my Anna Griffin cards. You will love the dies, they cut perfectly. Hopefully, Anna will be bringing her new dies to QVC in October! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments - the AG dies are beautiful and I have orderd the flourish set on waitlist as the floral cut and emboss so well. Can't wait to get them. Anna's dies have given me a bit of impetus with my crafting.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome