SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Wednesday 22 October 2014

CAS card

hi fellow bloggers - I hope you are not too affected by the storm on the way - don't see much evidence of it here yet.

This card is a CAS birthday card and I have used the swiss dots folder on the base card. The stamp is a free one from a past edition of crafty stamper with only the flame coloured. The ink pad used again is the black brilliance pad. Then to add a splash of colour I have used both red organza and red satin ribbon in a 2 strand plait with a bow at the top.

I am entering in the Allsorts challenge  - embossing

2 comments:

  1. Stunning embossing card
    love it
    storm was hard this night here too
    but now is sun
    sending you sunny hug
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I love the embossing and the pop of red from the ribbon!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome