SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Sunday 1 March 2015

LiM entry

Hi fellow bloggers - hope you are all well - I have been trying to sort out some of my stash this week so not much done but have managed an entry this week for the theme  things that make me happy.


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/



One of my favourite things are pansies as I love their faces as they make me want to smile, so I have used peg stamps with pansy flowers for this card. I have used distress inks - dusty concord, chipped sapphire and sage moss together with brilliance  moonlight for the butterflies. I used my water brush to soften some of the edges. The backing paper is sizzix sizzlit and I have used purple cord for the contrast. Also used my scorit tool for the embossed lines - although they don't show up so well in the photo. The envelope is given an edge to match with an embossed butterfly on the flap.
happy crafting

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and with a matching envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Bea,,, you're right about pansies having cute faces!
    I couldn't spot a link back to our challenge in this post... did I miss it somewhere?
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bea
    gorgeous, so elegant
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! The matching envelope is fabulous, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pansies too. and what a beautiful card and envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pansies too - love all the bright and different colour combinations of them I think and the velvety petals! Oh no think I need to head to the garden centre!
    Now look what you've done to me with your superb card Bea! Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love pansies too Bea, what a pretty card you made!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome