SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Monday 8 August 2016

Lim blue and brown

hi fellow bloggers I had a week off last week as had a birthday treat!!
This week my entry for the LiM challenge is a one level card, as I found mixing blue and green quite a challenge with my papers/card.
 I have used salty ocean distress inkpad for the sentiment and vintage photo distress ink used with a spellbinders metal stencil I have recently discovered in my stash that I purchased soooo long ago :) .
Mind you I am sure that I am not alone in having these little discoveries.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Bea,

    This card is very striking and I like your newly found stencil.

    Happy crafting,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really gorgeous stencil and it works so well with the soft brown and blue colour scheme. Fab LIM entry, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! What an amazing stencil Bea! You must be delighted at finding that in your stash. It looks fantastic in the muted brown colour. Fab card. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome