SAY NO TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Sizzix diorama die

Hi fellow bloggers - I got tempted to buy some dies from the sizzix sale and here is a card from one of them the diorama card thinlit set. It was a bit of a learning curve to work out how all the bits could be used and what I have discovered is that it is a very versatile set of dies that can be used in all sorts of ways and not just for the diorama style. I will try out some other options and post them. For this card I decided to use a floral theme and found one of my embossing folders to give the back some added interest and then used a variety of sizzix flower dies to add additional embellishments - I decided that to justify my spend I can say that my paper stash will be cut!!! Lol! The stamp is one of my orphan clear stamps.



Have a good crafty day :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - they are always welcome